Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Check it out!

I discovered this nifty new "polling" option and added it to the bottom of my page just for fun. Check it out if you have time.

I'd be blue, by the way.

6 comments:

K and J's mom said...

how fun! I'd be yellow

Kelly said...

Okay, so now I have to know why. ;) Afterall, what's the fun of knowing what color you'd be without knowing the reason behind it? :)

K and J's mom said...

B/c yellow is sunny and cheerful, just like me! (note sarcasm!) Well, maybe how I prefer to feel. It can also be muted and pale, yet still calming.

K and J's mom said...

Hey...WHY are you blue?

Christina Schmidt said...

I am yellow too. Just because I feel yellow - maybe it is all the SUNSHINE we have had. I just like that color right at the moment. Usually I love blue but yellow is the color of the week!

Kelly said...

B/c there is a shade of blue for any mood that I may be in. And there are many! ;)