Yesterday I had my newest addition to our "school" come to visit, and she just happens to be only 8 weeks old. I can not tell you how much I enjoyed just holding that baby. It was almost as if all my cares and worries just melted away as I sat there breathing in her baby smell and feeling her curled against my chest. I can't wait to have her here with us full time so I can breathe in that smell every day.
And now we have baby #2. Our friends welcomed their second child early this morning. I can not wait to see and hold another baby even smaller than the first (or maybe I should say "newer" because they may be about the same size :) ). I am so excited for our friends and can't wait to see how they settle into their lives with two children. Hopefully they'll have some good tips for us sometime down the road. Until then, keep the babies comin'! I need my baby fix one way or another! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh geez! Everytime I hold a new baby, my uterus aches for days!
Post a Comment