Friday, June 25, 2010

Beach Vacation 2010 ~ Day 1

We woke up to gray skies and cool temperatures
the first morning of our vacation.
Not exactly what you want for a vacation at the beach,
but we headed over anyway.
The house we stayed in was around 2 blocks away from the beach.
Once we crossed Lake Shore Drive,
there was a great boardwalk
that took us right onto Sheridan Beach.
The kids were pretty excited to get there for the first time.
"Wait for me!" Group shot on the boardwalk.

"I hear waves!!"

"MOM!! I SEE IT!!"

Walking down the trail to the lake.

Running to the water.

Family pictures bright and early.



I loved watching Nate interact with the kids at the beach.

It was very surreal to watch my kids
play on the same beach I grew up on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these pictures!! Great times and memories for the kids. One day was not enough time to spend with them. Pencil me in for more time next year!!

Love you all -
GG

Katchka said...

Wonderful pix