Not much to report. I had an appointment today, and though the doctor said that I was "extremely soft" and that she could feel the baby's head, I am not dilating yet. I remain hopeful about going into labor on my own this time, since Grayson never even descended until they forced him to.
The funny moment of my appointment was when the doctor couldn't even get the baby's heartbeat because she kept moving so much. She opted for watching my stomach move instead and said that a moving baby was a healthy one.

6 comments:
You look great!!! Can't wait for more updates!
Lookin' good! You are getting SO close!
You look really cute! Can't wait til she's here! She sounds like she's gonna keep you on your toes!
Hey-- I think you've got a baby in there! Love the pics. Hope she comes when you want her too (but not when I am on vacation). That reminds me, I need to have a little chat with baby girl soon while you close your ears....
Oh yeah, and how come you get to have skinny arms even when you are NINE MONTHS PG? There are names for people like you!!!! :)
Chubby, maybe? ;)
Thanks for all of the compliments ladies! I have to say that despite all of my aches and pains, I REALLY feel good. Who knew it would take being preggo to make me like my body? ;)
Post a Comment