
Oh yeah, and as of last Wednesday, I am 1-2 cm dilated. Yippee! I am hopeful for more progress and, dare I say it, maybe even going into labor in my own. But no matter what, by the end of next week we should be holding our baby girl! 
Oh yeah, and as of last Wednesday, I am 1-2 cm dilated. Yippee! I am hopeful for more progress and, dare I say it, maybe even going into labor in my own. But no matter what, by the end of next week we should be holding our baby girl!
8 comments:
SOOOOO EXCITING!!! It seems like this pregnancy has FLOWN by. Keep us posted.
**Thinking happy thoughts of going into labor naturally**
Oh Kelly! That belly looks a LOT like my 39 week picture with Cameron! She is SO far out in front! Hooray for dilating! Now just keep moving and go for long walks in the evening!
How exciting! Cant wait til she shows up! Hopefully you can go on your own, we will keep our fingers crossed!
I was wondering if you'd gone already with no post for a week! Hang in there - HA!
I am smiling from ear to ear over here. This may be your last belly pic on your blog (until next time!)! Unless of course, you want to continue posting belly pics of your post baby belly. But, I'm thinking, you probably won't do that....anyway, so excited to meet her!
YEAH!!! You look awesome and we are sending positive vibes your way! GO YOU!!!!! You can do it (kay, so I was totally not a cheer leader ever :)
Aww, probably your last belly shot :) Can't wait for more updates!!!
I was just up feeding Eli, and you are SO on my mind. Maybe you'll go into labor tonight. :)Seriously, the thoughts of you are very vivid. If you don't go tonight, then do the walks, sex, walks, then more sex. I know what you are thinking, but if you're desperate to get her out, you'll try ANYTHING!!! ;)
Post a Comment