Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My "Little" Monkey

I know this isn't the greatest picture, and that it won't really make sense to most of you, but it is a picture of the awesome grape vine "climber" at our local hands on science place. What you can't see in this picture is that my son.....is ALL THE WAY AT THE TOP!! Yes, his daddy was with him, but still, he made it all the way to the top!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I'm totally impressed, but not really surprised! Lily wanted to try that the last time we were there but just ended up sitting on the bottom leaf and looking around.

Kelly said...

Trust me, that's totally what I expected to have happen. I was completely shocked when he went all the way to the top!

Anonymous said...

T was the same way as Lily, he made it to the 2nd or 3rd leaf and was content to just sit there. Way to go Gray!!!

Anonymous said...

T was the same way as Lily, he made it to the 2nd or 3rd leaf and was content to just sit there. Way to go Gray!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I guess I accidently hit the button twice!

Emily Headley said...

OK, so I didn't know that grownups were allowed to climb on that thing. I am so bummed. It took everything I had NOT to climb on it when we were in B'ton. Way to go Nate!! :)

Kelly said...

There's always your next visit, Emily! ;)

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

WHERE'S THE BABY I WAS PROMISED? Due date has come and gone....c'mon....Update Please!!!

Amanda said...

okay...so maybe not come and gone...but howya doin'?

Christina Schmidt said...

M did the same thing Lily did. He sat there and looked around & wanted me 7 months preggo to go up w/ him. I assumed adults could not too!