
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Ringing In The New With The Old
It's been quite some time since I've written here. I'd like to tell you that I'll be back on a more regular basis, but it may be a lie. I think about the blog all the time: things I'd like to write, pictures I'd like to post, moments I'd like to share. But for the past few months it's just felt like too much, and, as much as I've wanted to, I've just not been able to make myself come here. I've spent the past few months trying to soak up my kids, to slow down, and to just remember to breathe. There is a lot that I want to say and share, but I'm not ready. Until that time does present itself, I thought I would share a few a my absolute favorite moments from the tail end of a long, crazy year.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
Thanks for sharing Kelly. Love those smiling faces. Almost as good as being there. Aunt Karen
I've sure missed your blog! Since Daniel and I don't get to really keep up with you guys like we'd like, your blog is the best way for us to still feel involved a little. Often enough though we don't give ourselves the break we need so good for you :)
Thanks for the update!
Love the pictures! BTW, WHO is that big girl in those last couple of photos?
Just Love these! Thanks so much for taking the time to put all of them up!
Kelly thanks for the recent pictures on your blog. I've missed the connection for keeping me current on your family's activities but understand that it is another time-consuming task. Any breaks you can get for yourself is very well deserved.
I especially loved the one picture of Scarlett playing in the snow with her face framed by a hat and coat hood and her striking big blue eyes.
Post a Comment