Saturday, August 21, 2010

So I'm curious...about you.  That's right, you, the people reading my little corner of the blogging world.  I have that nifty little gadget over there on the right side of my blog that tells me where people are visiting from and when, but it doesn't tell me who you are.  I can usually figure out the close family and friends, but there are some places I don't recognize.  I find myself wondering who you are and what brought you here, or what even brings you back again.  So, if you find yourself moved to do so, leave me a comment and tell me who you are and what brings you to my neck of the woods.  I look forward to meeting you!

6 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Kelly, when I log on it sometimes says Blue Island and just now it says Midlothian????? It may be where the AT&T switch is. Anyway could be me your wondering about - not too exciting! Love Aunt Karen

Kelly said...

That answers one question. ;)

There have been others recently that I wondered about, too. We'll see who else turns up!

Katchka said...

I'm Downers Grove

crumthekid said...

hiya - I am either somewhere in new hampshire or queensbury, ny ... depending on our location :)

Little Scarf Girl said...

I'm Dorothea's neice, Colette. :) She was showing us blog pictures when she was visiting North Carolina this past weekend, and I'd seen your blog on another occasion since it is linked from her page. I think we met last summer when we all were visiting their house!

The pictures of your children are so cute. :) I loved following Grayson's first day of school adventure.

Kelly said...

Hi Colette! Glad you are enjoying the blog. Thanks for reading!