Scarlett has more passion and spunk in her little body than most adults I know. She is extremely active and doesn't let anything slow her down. Her eyes twinkle with every obstacle and challenge she faces. I can't wait to see the path she carves in this world.Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Even On The Darkest Days....
...this little firecracker keeps me going.
Scarlett has more passion and spunk in her little body than most adults I know. She is extremely active and doesn't let anything slow her down. Her eyes twinkle with every obstacle and challenge she faces. I can't wait to see the path she carves in this world.
Scarlett has more passion and spunk in her little body than most adults I know. She is extremely active and doesn't let anything slow her down. Her eyes twinkle with every obstacle and challenge she faces. I can't wait to see the path she carves in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Finally! I get to see those pretty teeth. What a beautiful smile.
I'm not going to MENTION how big she looks in this pic. sniff sniff....
So glad I logged in to your site today! What a darling! I can't believe how grown up she looks with her front teeth! Can't wait to see all of you again. Let's make that happen soon!
Ahhhhhh! So cute!
Post a Comment