Friday, February 22, 2008

Memories

I realized the other day that I was having a difficult time actually remembering exactly what Grayson was like last year at this time. I knew he had been walking and talking, but I just couldn't seem to remember any real specifics. So, I went in search of pictures and video in the hopes that I would remember. This is what I found, and I still can't seem to wipe the smile off my face after watching it. I am still amazed at the way my heart becomes overwhelmed with love and joy for my sweet "little" boy.

2 comments:

K and J's mom said...

Okay, that was TOTALLY too sweet for words! What a sweetheart he is! Now I am going to have to search out some pics of K last year too! Sorry to copy, but dang, that was a GREAT idea!!!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!

I have to do the same thing with looking back at old pictures and videos to see when L was doing what. When she was little I swore that I would always remember every little milestone...guess that didn't last too long!