Who doesn't love a good snowy day? We haven't had much snow at all this year, but Gray tried to take full advantage of what we have gotten. This is the first year that he's really been able to fully enjoy it and just loves to go out and run and make tracks in the new snow before anyone else can beat him to it. He also figured out how to make snow angles, with a little instruction, and I love it! I can't tell you how much it actually warms my heart to watch Gray have so much fun playing out in the cold. Definitely something I will try to picture for years to come! ;)

2 comments:
Great pictures! I love seeing little kids all bundled up in their snow suits so they can't even bend their arms!
Yeah, kind of reminds me of A Chritmas Story. ;)
Post a Comment