I was asked two separate questions over the weekend about Grayson's "growth and development," and for the life of me I wasn't sure about the answer. I know Gray is only 2, but I already feel as if I am forgetting bits and pieces of his first two years. And I don't want to, not one single second. I don't want to forget the milestones: the first time he smiled, rolled over, sat up, crawled, walked, and talked. But more importantly, I don't want to forget the "everyday stuff." I don't want to forget the closeness we shared each time I nursed Gray, or the way he crawled with one leg straight out at his side. I don't want to forget the look on his face when he realized he could walk, or the look of frustration when he fell back down. Or the way he would scrunch up his face each time someone would take a picture of him when he was around 9 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment