Ohh, I love this... I might have to play this game too! AND never mind 7 wait till they are HUGHHHHHH TEENAGERS! You all know my fears surrounding teenagers, right?!?! ACK!
I will enjoy every moment of 2.5 Matthew while I can!
Thanks for sharing and look how dang cute you look in that photo!!!!
How fun! Yeah...I may have to copy you on this idea as well! It really is amazing how quickly it all goes by. When Lily was about 8 months old I was talking to a mom who had a 2 year old. She was telling me how she didn't really remember when her son got his first tooth, etc. I thought she was nuts and vowed never to forget when those milestones occurred... guess I was wrong because I definitely don't remember exactly when everything happened!
BTW...you're gonna show a picture of your baby in a Purdue outfit the week of the IU vs. Purdue football game??? :-)
Oops! My husband will kill me for that picture, too, if he sees it. I guess that's what happens when I told my family "You buy it and he'll wear it." Funny how we never acquired any IU outfits.... ;)
Otherwise known as Gray or Bug, our firstborn is quite the little athlete. He loves all things sports, and talks quite often about being a "professional" when he's big. He has a gentle soul and loves being a big brother. Some of his other favorite things are music, creating art, running, and figuring out how things work, even if it means destroying something in the process. He turned 5 in July and is thoroughly enjoying Kindergarten.
Scarlett Hope
My Little Daredevil
AKA Lettie or Monkey, our little girl is quite a spitfire. Scarlett turned 2 in September. She definitely has a mind of her own and is very strong-willed. She loves to climb on and jump off of everything in sight. Some of her favorite things are books, baby dolls, and monster trucks, though not necessarily in that order. She has a flair for the dramatic, a great sense of humor, and loves figuring out how to make people laugh.
5 comments:
These are so fun to look at! And a little sad to see how fast it all flies by! We say that at two, think of how we'll feel when they are seven!!!
Ohh, I love this... I might have to play this game too! AND never mind 7 wait till they are HUGHHHHHH TEENAGERS! You all know my fears surrounding teenagers, right?!?! ACK!
I will enjoy every moment of 2.5 Matthew while I can!
Thanks for sharing and look how dang cute you look in that photo!!!!
Very cute photos - it does indeed fly.
How fun! Yeah...I may have to copy you on this idea as well! It really is amazing how quickly it all goes by. When Lily was about 8 months old I was talking to a mom who had a 2 year old. She was telling me how she didn't really remember when her son got his first tooth, etc. I thought she was nuts and vowed never to forget when those milestones occurred... guess I was wrong because I definitely don't remember exactly when everything happened!
BTW...you're gonna show a picture of your baby in a Purdue outfit the week of the IU vs. Purdue football game??? :-)
Oops! My husband will kill me for that picture, too, if he sees it. I guess that's what happens when I told my family "You buy it and he'll wear it." Funny how we never acquired any IU outfits.... ;)
Post a Comment