After MANY weeks of way too hot temperatures and horrible humidity, we finally got a break today. It didn't even make it up to 80* by noon, and there was a lovely slight breeze blowing all morning. It was wonderful and the kids and I took full advantage of it by running around outside for a good 2+ hours. And while I know it won't last, it was that little taste of fall that I have been craving for the past couple of weeks.

I honestly think that fall is my favorite season and I am more than ready for it.
I'm ready for jeans and sweatshirts,
falling leaves, the smell of leaves burning, Halloween, and, most of all, picking pumpkins. Nate and I took Gray to the pumpkin patch last year and had the
best time. We've already been talking
about going again this year for the past few weeks, and can't wait to get some more
pictures of our favorite "pumpkin" at the patch. ;)

3 comments:
Ohh ohh can we go all together again?!?! Oh I am so excited for fall as well! OMG! I was just thinking the same thing today drooling all over the sweaters and cute jeans and OMG!
Can we go shopping again some time soon? That would be fun! ;)
Oh yes! Fall is ABSOLUTELY my favorite season! I LOVE IT! The crunching leaves underfoot, the cool evenings-"sweatshirt weather" I call it, the smell of apples everywhere. I love wearing that nice fall orange color. And we are so lucky to live close to several orchards. I think this year we are going to try and head down to the one down south...with the big restaurant and petting zoo? I can't remember the name.
Christina~ Absolutely!! We were planning on organinzing a group outing for this again. Probably the weekend of Oct. 20th. I'll let you know. ;)
Nicki~ I would love to knw which orchard you use. Let us know when you decide to go. Maybe we can just happen to go on the same day. ;)
Post a Comment