LOVE the pitter-patter of Scarlett's feet as she walks across the kitchen.LOVE the ever changing landscaping around our new house. I feel like I find something new every couple of weeks.
LOVE that I somehow spent an hour and a half weeding in the yard Sunday morning when it felt like I had only been out there a few minutes.
LOVE that Grayson has taken an interest in what he calls "gardening" and will ask to go outside and do this every evening.
LOVE watching my kids intereact. Gray is so good with Scarlett and will encourage her to walk across the room to him. Scarlett of course, eats it up, and will turn around just before she reaches him to encourage a game of "chase."
LOVE spending time on our back deck with a glass of wine and good friends.
LOVE that my friend Amanda always reads and comments on this post. ;)

5 comments:
Gotta love when the kids start to really play together!!
Oh...I love your back deck too! Lots of fun!
You Betcha!! I wish you lived closer so I could share that bottle of wine with you!
Hey, I commented once or twice (maybe a year ago!)!
Let us know when you're ready to visit, Amanda! We'd love to have you!!
Post a Comment