Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOVE Tuesday

I'm finally getting around to stealing this idea from my friend Amanda. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it. ;)LOVE that my baby boy is going to be FOUR this Saturday!

LOVE the way Scarlett starts smacking her lips when she wants to nurse.

LOVE my new house and all the light that pours in through the day, but also..
LOVE that hopefully by tomorrow we will have new curtains hanging.

LOVE the fact that all of the kids will be napping at the same time today even though it means that I really had to push Scarlett past her regular morning nap and she fell asleep in her highchair during lunch.

LOVE watching my sweet baby girl sleep.

LOVE that I finally met some new neighbors yesterday, including their kids. Gray has been feeling kind of lonely in our new neighborhood, so this is a huge plus!
LOVE that I managed to get myself up out of bed this morning to work out. 5:30 is way too early, but I feel so good about it afterwards.
LOVE that even though I wanted to quit after 15 minutes on the elliptical I pushed through and stuck with it for 31 minutes!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on 4 years!!! What a milestone!

I LOVE this post. It makes me smile knowing what makes you smile!

melissa said...

WOOHOO to exercising this morning! Way to go!