Nate and I were filling out Scarlett's paperwork at the pediatrician's office this morning. At one point I went to write the date, and it dawned on me what the day was. I quickly glanced at Nate, smiled, and said "Oh yeah. Happy Anniversary." We both started chuckling when we realized that today is indeed our wedding anniversary. Given our excitement this week, I think we're both okay with the fact that we both almost forgot.
Happy Anniversary, honey. Thank you for the past four years (or 9 depending on how you want to look at it ;)), and here's to the next 50. I can't imagine going through life with anyone else by my side. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love it! Happy Anniversary you guys! I love seeing your wedding pics! You look beautiful!
Ah Happy Anniversary!!!
That was so sweet! Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary to both of you guys!
Post a Comment