Thursday, June 26, 2008

31 Weeks

Not much to report. Baby Waffle is doing well and has grown a cm since my last visit. I had a lot of questions which the doctor couldn't really answer. The one thing I did find out is that they don't worry about the position of the baby until 36 weeks, which is good since that means the baby still has time to turn on her own (she is currently happy as can be laying sideways). Most of my anxiety right now comes from all of the unknown: when she will arrive, whether or not I will end up having to be induced again, how big she'll be, etc. All of which are completely out of my control and driving me batty. Oh well, here's to the next 8-9 nerve wracking weeks. ;)



8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the baby countdown! I will have to keep that in mind for next time.....whenever that might be...

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good mama! Don't you just love the craziness of the last few weeks of pregnancy? :-)

Kelly said...

Amanda ~ Our fingers are crossed that the next time will happen before you know it!

Melissa ~ As much as I hate to admit it, I guess I kinda do like the last minute craziness. It makes the end result that much better. :)

olivia's mom said...

You look great!!! I hope these next fews weeks go quickly!

jennifer said...

You're getting close! And you look great doing it :) I always found it helped to let my nesting urge take over to let go of some of the 'out of control' things!

Christina Schmidt said...

YEAH a baby belly photo!!! You look great and everything will work out as it should (or that is what I keep telling myself.)

K and J's mom said...

From that picture, it seems like you can SEE HER laying sideways! You look awesome! I secretly love the craziness too!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Cant wait for my turn!