Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We had our 2nd annual hunt for the perfect Christmas tree at a local tree farm a couple of weeks ago. It was a very chilly but fun experience complete with free hot apple cider, hot cocoa, and popcorn at the end. What more could anybody want?
Grayson holds his flag ready to stake out the perfect tree.

I think this might be the one....


Looks great, Mom!


Grayson and I enjoying a snack in the nice,warm car while waiting for the tree farm guys to come get our tree.

And my hubby, standing in the cold waiting for the farm tree guys to come get our tree. What a trooper!

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

Yeah for tree hunting! Too cute!

I remembering going with my whole family when I was really young. Back in the day the tree farm dude just took the money, MAYBE gave you some twine and you brought your own ax and saw and did it all on your own! I imagine there are some liability issues these days with that scenario (ie: someone sued someone about a tree failing on their car/head/kid...)

Oh well, it is still fun to pick your own tree!!

Anonymous said...

looks like some good cold fun!