Check out my little drummer boy on Christmas morning. ;)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Holy cow! Clearly Santa went crazy to get a 2 year old a drum set!;-)
He can really wail on those things! Combine that with his mad guitar skills and you've got a one man band! Pretty soon he'll be laying down tracks for his own cover version of "Ala-BAMA"!
Wowie!! I'm no musician, but it seems to me he has that whole natural rhythm thing going on. He looks like he's been playing drums for years already.... GET READY MOM AND DAD!
He really does love them. And I am so amused at watching him play and seeing how much joy he gets out of the drums that the noise hasn't bothered me a bit. I guess if these help to bring out the inner rock star, than I'm all for it! ;)
He's AWESOME!! Y'all need to get some 'groupies' to yell "I love you Grayson!!" while he shreds it up!
Very, very, brave of you with the noise level though :) I bought my niece a harmonica when she was two & my mom just got me back with one for Liam at 17 months! I was hoping my brother forgot (and he had) but mom's will always be there to remember those good ol' times!!
He's AWESOME!! Y'all need to get some 'groupies' to yell "I love you Grayson!!" while he shreds it up!
Very, very, brave of you with the noise level though :) I bought my niece a harmonica when she was two & my mom just got me back with one for Liam at 17 months! I was hoping my brother forgot (and he had) but mom's will always be there to remember those good ol' times!!
Otherwise known as Gray or Bug, our firstborn is quite the little athlete. He loves all things sports, and talks quite often about being a "professional" when he's big. He has a gentle soul and loves being a big brother. Some of his other favorite things are music, creating art, running, and figuring out how things work, even if it means destroying something in the process. He turned 5 in July and is thoroughly enjoying Kindergarten.
Scarlett Hope
My Little Daredevil
AKA Lettie or Monkey, our little girl is quite a spitfire. Scarlett turned 2 in September. She definitely has a mind of her own and is very strong-willed. She loves to climb on and jump off of everything in sight. Some of her favorite things are books, baby dolls, and monster trucks, though not necessarily in that order. She has a flair for the dramatic, a great sense of humor, and loves figuring out how to make people laugh.
6 comments:
Holy cow! Clearly Santa went crazy to get a 2 year old a drum set!;-)
He can really wail on those things! Combine that with his mad guitar skills and you've got a one man band! Pretty soon he'll be laying down tracks for his own cover version of "Ala-BAMA"!
Adorable!
Does he love them? I always wanted one of my kids to be a musician, though I'm not sure my sanity would be a worthy price. Perhaps soundproofing? ;)
Wowie!! I'm no musician, but it seems to me he has that whole natural rhythm thing going on. He looks like he's been playing drums for years already.... GET READY MOM AND DAD!
He really does love them. And I am so amused at watching him play and seeing how much joy he gets out of the drums that the noise hasn't bothered me a bit. I guess if these help to bring out the inner rock star, than I'm all for it! ;)
He's AWESOME!! Y'all need to get some 'groupies' to yell "I love you Grayson!!" while he shreds it up!
Very, very, brave of you with the noise level though :) I bought my niece a harmonica when she was two & my mom just got me back with one for Liam at 17 months! I was hoping my brother forgot (and he had) but mom's will always be there to remember those good ol' times!!
He's AWESOME!! Y'all need to get some 'groupies' to yell "I love you Grayson!!" while he shreds it up!
Very, very, brave of you with the noise level though :) I bought my niece a harmonica when she was two & my mom just got me back with one for Liam at 17 months! I was hoping my brother forgot (and he had) but mom's will always be there to remember those good ol' times!!
Post a Comment