Carving pumpkins. Gray did a great job with some of the carving all on his own this year!

Batman! All dressed up and ready to go.

Our little ladybug. This was the costume that I made for Scarlett. I


Batman! All dressed up and ready to go.

Our little ladybug. This was the costume that I made for Scarlett. I
was so happy with the way it turned out!
Trick-or-Treat!

Nate tried taking the kids to our next door neighbor's house, but Scarlett came running across the yard to me when she realized that I had walked back to our house to pass out the treats. You can see Gray heading out for more fun in the background.


Trick-or-Treat!

Nate tried taking the kids to our next door neighbor's house, but Scarlett came running across the yard to me when she realized that I had walked back to our house to pass out the treats. You can see Gray heading out for more fun in the background.

Gray came home after a half hour or so, chilly but happy.


Scarlett kept trying to run out by the street, but Batman was there to save the day!

Who is that masked man?

Scarlett had SO much fun running around the yard while we were passing out treats. She kept falling down on purpose and thought it was hilarious. Also, notice the costume change. ;) My good friend, Nicki, had lent me her daughter's ladybug costume from a few years ago and it was so cute I had to have pictures in it. It was perfect as the night started getting a little chillier, too.


Scarlett kept trying to run out by the street, but Batman was there to save the day!

Who is that masked man?

Scarlett had SO much fun running around the yard while we were passing out treats. She kept falling down on purpose and thought it was hilarious. Also, notice the costume change. ;) My good friend, Nicki, had lent me her daughter's ladybug costume from a few years ago and it was so cute I had to have pictures in it. It was perfect as the night started getting a little chillier, too.





2 comments:
It looks like they had sooo much fun! I love the last pic of Scarlett and Gray on the couch. "All good things must come to an end..." Indeed! ;) Love your kids!
Love these pictures.
Post a Comment