I still don't feel like my kids look that much alike, so I decided to find some pictures to compare. There may be some similarities, but they are definitely two different babies. ;)
Otherwise known as Gray or Bug, our firstborn is quite the little athlete. He loves all things sports, and talks quite often about being a "professional" when he's big. He has a gentle soul and loves being a big brother. Some of his other favorite things are music, creating art, running, and figuring out how things work, even if it means destroying something in the process. He turned 5 in July and is thoroughly enjoying Kindergarten.
Scarlett Hope
My Little Daredevil
AKA Lettie or Monkey, our little girl is quite a spitfire. Scarlett turned 2 in September. She definitely has a mind of her own and is very strong-willed. She loves to climb on and jump off of everything in sight. Some of her favorite things are books, baby dolls, and monster trucks, though not necessarily in that order. She has a flair for the dramatic, a great sense of humor, and loves figuring out how to make people laugh.
5 comments:
I can see they are related but they definitely have differences. I keep meaning to do this but have had ZERO time to spend on the computer as of late.
This is really cute! Their eye shapes are the same as are their lips! very sweet!
Yeah...I don't think they look much alike really. Love the expressions on both of their faces in these pics! Adorable!
They look alike in a few little ways, but they are definately different in many ways! I love the look of "Oh my goodness" on both of their faces!
Post a Comment