Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008 ~ Picture Edition

Yes, I know that I'm late in posting these, but I decided to go ahead and post them just the same. Hopefully you all enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did.


Chillin' before bedtime on Christmas Eve. I hope Scarlett always adores her brother the way she does now.

I imagine that in 15 years or so I will have a similar picture of my son, only it won't be his sister next to him.
Feet
"Twas the night before Christmas..."
Scarlett didn't have a clue what was going on Christmas morning, but her brother was more than willing to help her out.
Santa finally brought Grayson the "Pat Pat Rocket" that he had been asking for for over a year.
Gray's cool new firefighter umbrella. Thanks Great-Grandma Katie and Aunt Karen!
One of the biggest hits this year was this firetruck from Grandma Linda.
Scarlett showing off her new Robeez from Santa.

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

SO CUTE!!! Love those shots! And Scarlett is getting SO big (as she should, right!? It has been awhile I suppose!)

Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like an exciting morning! Scarlett looks like she wants to just start walking across the room in her new Robeez!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day! They are just adorable together!