Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh My!

So this is what can happen when you leave your child alone in the bathroom while you go to change your clothes. And for the record, yes, that is a clean pull-up on his head.



I honestly don't know the last time I have laughed so hard, and though my husband will probably kill me if he ever sees this here, I just couldn't resist. Maybe it'll make you laugh, too. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me introduce you to another "Helmut guy" by the name of Uncle Griffin. :)

Anonymous said...

haste makes waste..........How about "Helmet guy!"

Anonymous said...

1 ROLL OF TOILER PAPER.....$ .55
1 PKG OF PULL UPS..........$7.99
1 PULL UP ON GRAYSON'S HEAD.....
PRICELESS

For Your Peanut said...

CLASSIC!! This is one for his future wedding album!!

K and J's mom said...

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG! That is sooo funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious!!

Anonymous said...

SO funny! I love the pic with his one eye peeking out! He looks sneaky!

Dan said...

that's great. wait until his buddies send you pics like that from college.