But every time I look at it, all I see are the improvements I want to make, or how I could do it better. I'm hoping to run to the craft store tonight and see if they have any bags left so I can try again. Maybe not in time for this Halloween, but I'll get to it eventually. ;)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Crafty Momma
Recently, I've been trying to get back into some of the things that I used to love and fill my time with. You know, before kids when I had time to fill. I love to do crafty stuff: scrapbooking, homemade gifts, etc. But with two kids and a fulltime business, most of that stuff has fallen by the wayside. I've been doing a little more here and there as the kids are getting older, and when I saw this tutorial I just had to make it. I think that it turned out ok, especially since the one-year old I made it for is just going to end up discarding it somewhere on the sidewalk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
GREAT BAG!!! I am so impressed!!!!
nice! friend of mine from work has a blog about her craftiness - www.mommyscrafingcabinet.blogspot.com - it's linked from my blog, too, so you may have already seen it. but she does all sorts of cool things -and she 's a normal working mom, too :)
Super cute!!
Nice bag. Maybe Scarlett can sit in it.
Post a Comment