We took Scarlett in for her 3 month pictures tonight and were dreading it the whole way there. I had somehow managed to coordinate all of our clothing, but I knew that I had absolutely no control over my children's moods. Lo and behold, they were awesome!! Check us out!
https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S206583829l39J7FJYS3R
Oh, and I am so not fishing for compliments here, but can someone please explain why I always seem to appear much thinner to myself in my home mirror? Denial, anyone? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great pics!
The camera adds 10 pounds! ;-) You look great!
That is awesome the session went so well! Matthew was a bear and Marisa was tired when we finally did ours - thankfully Kip was fast and got one good or two good ones!
You do look great!!!
Those pictures are wonderful! And you look good! I love the family picture, and the ones of you guys with the kids each by themselves!
Great pictures! I'm glad everyone cooperated. And you look great. Love your sweater!
Don't be so hard on yourself- you look BEAUTIFUL!
I'm muscular in my mirror.
Post a Comment